Innsbruck – Capital of the Alps
.You could fall in love with Innsbruck! Surrounded by majestic Alpine scenery in the midst of a holiday landscape, Innsbruck offers an ambitious cultural programme alongside numerous sporting activities. Known as the ‘treasure-house of the Alps’, it has business, sport and culture, all of the highest standard. Tradition alternates with modern art and appealing architecture. Just a few steps away from the mediaeval heart of the city, at Congress Innsbruck, a new and fascinating journey begins. A short walk through the city, across the river, will take you uphill into the heart of the Alps, to a height of 2,300 metres. No other town in Europe can offer such a spectacular scenic contrast between town and mountains in such a short space of time.
Ideas for incentives and events
- Exploring-exhibiting -venturing-selling
- Every day, Innsbruck is full of surprises.
- All from a single source
- Hotel reservations.Hotels varying from standard to the luxury class
- Planning and organising of congresses and seminars
- Specific services for congresses
- Outdoor programmes drawn up
- Individual programming for incentives and events
- Location searches, organisation of intrinsic programmes and catering arrangements Transfers
- Full service – consulting, planning, execution, funding options
VenuesCongress Messe Innsbruckeventation GmbHFour Seasons TravelGrand Hotel EuropaHilton InnsbruckHotel Ramada Innsbruck TivoliOlympiaworld InnsbruckPer Pedes City ToursVilla Blanka
back to overview