Innsbruck – Capital of the Alps
.You could fall in love with Innsbruck! Surrounded by majestic Alpine scenery in the midst of a holiday landscape, Innsbruck offers an ambitious cultural programme alongside numerous sporting activities. Known as the ‘treasure-house of the Alps’, it has business, sport and culture, all of the highest standard. Tradition alternates with modern art and appealing architecture. Just a few steps away from the mediaeval heart of the city, at Congress Innsbruck, a new and fascinating journey begins. A short walk through the city, across the river, will take you uphill into the heart of the Alps, to a height of 2,300 metres. No other town in Europe can offer such a spectacular scenic contrast between town and mountains in such a short space of time.
Ideas for incentives and events
- Exploring-exhibiting -venturing-selling
- Every day, Innsbruck is full of surprises.
- All from a single source
- Hotel reservations.Hotels varying from standard to the luxury class
- Planning and organising of congresses and seminars
- Specific services for congresses
- Outdoor programmes drawn up
- Individual programming for incentives and events
- Location searches, organisation of intrinsic programmes and catering arrangements Transfers
- Full service – consulting, planning, execution, funding options
VenuesaDLERS Hotel InnsbruckAustria Trend Hotel CongressAlpin Convention Business Agency TirolCongress Messe InnsbruckCasino InnsbruckDoN Cateringeventation GmbHEventcenter Villa Blanka Four Seasons TravelGrand Hotel EuropaHilton InnsbruckHotel Ramada Innsbruck TivoliOlympiaworld InnsbruckPer Pedes City Tours
back to overview